HORMONE SUPPORT MENOPAUSE
As women age, their hormone production changes because their needs change! Did you know that you could go through Menopause and it doesn’t have to be miserable??
We usually think of Menopause as a 2-5 year process where a woman’s body gradually stops being able to get pregnant, but the process actually starts much sooner than we think!
It’s important for us to support our hormones throughout all hormonal stages so that we aren’t caught off guard by big-time menopause struggles. Here is a great protocol to support your hormones through this transitional phase of Menopause:
- Progessence Plus - Progesterone is actually the first hormone to down-regulate in menopause, eventually followed by estrogen. You can support your body in having enough progesterone by using Progessence Plus Serum. you can actually take Progessence Plus sublingually (meaning under the tongue!) and topically! Start with 1-2 drops topically and then work up to 8 drops total daily (4 topically and 4 sublingually) as menopause progresses.
- 1 capsule of Femigen - this is an excellent women’s hormone support formula chock full of herbs & essential oils of Clary Sage, Fennel, Ylang Ylang, and Sage to support women’s balance through menopause. This supplement specifically helps your body produce enough estrogen.
- 1 capsule of Femigen
- 1 drop of each oil on the neck (Vitality oils are approved for internal use and can also be taken under the tongue (or in capsule): SclarEssence, EndoFlex, Idaho Blue Spruce. You can work up to 2 drops each twice a day.
- Optional - Master Formula vitamin packet is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, D, and E to make sure you are getting enough vitamins & minerals!
- Progessence Plus - apply 1-2 drops topically on forearms, neck, or inner thighs + 1-4 drops sublingually.
- One Thyromin at bedtime - supports the thyroid and adrenal glands in proper function!
OPTIONAL - Rotate taking Cortistop and EndoGize supplements on a monthly basis! Cortistop as directed 1 month, then EndoGize as directed the next month, etc. Cortistop can help your body deal with excess cortisol and stress. EndoGize is loaded with tons of great plant-power to help balance your entire endocrine system!
Next week I'll have a hormone checklist for you - make sure you don't miss it by Subscribing to my Blog, if you haven't already!
Have you thought about making a few changes to eliminate harsh chemicals from your environment but just didn't know where to start? Click on the link below to get access to my Simple Start to Natural Living!