Anyone that knows me knows that I always recommend Sulfurzyme for literally everyone! Why?
- Sulfur is the third most abundant mineral in your body. While close to half of it can be found in your muscles, skin and bones, sulfur plays important roles in hundreds of physiological processes
- Excellent sources of sulfur include homemade bone broth, organic pastured eggs, grass-fed meats, nuts, wild-caught Alaskan salmon, cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and alliums like onions and garlic
- Sulfur can also be obtained through supplementation with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
It's difficult to get enough sulfur in this modern world without making it a full-time job of eating lots of the above listed sources of sulfur (and of course it must be good quality). That's why I always recommend taking Young Living's Sulfurzyme, which comes in two forms - capsules and powder. The powder version has prebiotic qualities in it, too. Whichever one you choose, be sure to add Sulfurzyme® to your supplements and notice the difference after a couple of months - you can thank me later :-)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports joint health*
- Supports recovery time of joints after exercise*
- Supports normal range of motion*
- Supports bone health*
- Supports normal metabolic functions and circulation*
- Aids the immune system*
- Supports hair and skin health*
We are actually doing a "Sulfurzyme Challenge" with our Peppermint Paddies members for the month of January, to get the new year started right! And we have a Grand Prize drawing for all qualified participants! If you are not yet a member of Peppermint Paddies and do not have an account with Young Living yet, we'd love to welcome you into our team so you can join in the fun (and prizes). Just contact me, and I'll hook you up!
Sulfurzyme® Sulfurzyme contains a unique blend of Ningxia wolfberry fruit powder and MSM, a dietary sulfur that bolsters the joints, aids the immune system, and helps support normal metabolic function, circulation, and bone, hair, and skin health. It can even help support recovery time of joints after exercise.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Have you thought about making a few changes to eliminate harsh chemicals from your environment but just didn't know where to start? Click on the link below to get access to my simple start to natural living!