I don't know about you, but I really don't like New Year's Resolutions very much. Have you ever been a member of a gym or workout facility and when January rolls around all of sudden there's this huge influx of new people all excited about their New Year's Resolutions about getting fit - and a month or two later they're all gone?
A better approach to a resolution for better wellness and getting fit would be to start making small changes over time to create better habits and choices for wellness. That's what my 28 to Elevate program is designed to do.
28 to Elevate Includes:
- Daily lessons filled with step-by-step instructions for making positive shifts that touch on important areas of personal growth such as healthy how-to’s in the kitchen and guided meditation.
- A private community to support you on this journey – A safe community of fellow friends and wellness warriors – A place you can ask specific questions along the way to ensure success.
- A downloadable workbook with activities to help you grow and space to reflect on struggles and successes.
- A collection of recipes to stay on track all year long!
The final week you will be guided through a 5-day Clean Eating Cleanse to kick your health into HIGH GEAR.
5-Day Clean Eating Cleanse Manual includes:
- 5-day meal plan filled with smoothie, salad, and soup recipes and healthy snack suggestions for the entire week.
- Grocery shopping list that coincides with meal plan.
- 5-day workout plan – no gym membership needed!
- Daily cleanse checklist to guide you through the process and keep you focused.
- Valuable information about detoxifying foods and MORE.
Have you thought about making a few changes to eliminate harsh chemicals from your environment but just didn't know where to start? Click on the link below to get access to my Simple Start to Natural Living!