NINGXIA GUMMIES!! A kid's (who are we kidding - an adult’s, too) best friend!!
• 1/2 cup 100% apple juice (grape or orange would work as well)
• 2 1/2 envelopes gelatin (here's a plant-based one on Amazon) https://www.amazon.com/Foods-Alive-Organic-Seeds-Ounce/dp/B00D3XWB6C/
• 3 Tbsp honey
• 1/2 cup NingXia Red
• 6 drops Orange Vitality oil (Lemon or Lime would be good too)
- Add juice to a small saucepan. Add gelatin, and whisk. Heat on low to medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until no longer grainy and is a thin viscosity (it will start opaque and turn clear).
- Remove from heat, and whisk in honey. Whisk until mixture cools a bit; then add NingXia Red and Orange oil. (Waiting until it cools helps protect the essential oil's beneficial properties.)
- Use a clean medicine dosing syringe or other small dropper to fill molds. If you have extra mixture, you can put it in a glass pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
NINGXIA SMOOTHIE BOWLS
A fun breakfast treat. Or, set up ingredients for your guests to make their own smoothie bowl at your next gathering.
Blend your favorite smoothie with fruits and veggies in a blender. Or, simply stir 1-2 oz of NingXia Red into your favorite yogurt and top as desired.
Toppings to consider:
Einkorn granola, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, oats, nut butters, bananas, peaches, pineapple, berries, apples, kiwi, coconut flakes, nuts, cinnamon, honey, agave nectar, dried chips, Young Living Pure Protein Complete
• 1 oz NingXia Red
• 3 drops YL Orange Vitality Oil
• 1⁄2 oz balsamic vinegar
• 1⁄2 oz extra virgin olive oil.
Shake all ingredients together and serve.
NINGXIA RED CHIA PUDDING
• 4 oz NingXia Red
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp honey, maple syrup or other natural sweetener if you so desire
Mix all together in a bowl & place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Stir often for the first hour to ensure it gels evenly. ENJOY your heavily-antioxidant-infused PUDDING!
THE BEST EVER NINGXIA RED SPORTS DRINK
• 1 cup water or coconut water
• 2-4 oz Ningxia Red
• 1 lemon juiced
• 1 lime juiced
• 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
• 1-2 drops Young Living Vitality oil of choice: Tangerine, Orange, Lime, Citrus Fresh, or Grapefruit
Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
If you want to kick it up a notch, here are some BONUS ingredients you can add to the recipe above that make this drink dreamy: • 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar • 1/2 tsp coconut oil • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract • 1 drop Young Living Peppermint Vitality Oil
Mix all ingredients in a blender with some ice for one of the most refreshing drinks EVER. You could even do this sans blender - just throw everything in a shaker cup, and rock out!