- Get restful sleep - 8 hours every night.
- Eat real food - not convenience food in a box - lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly - moderate exercise is better than extreme workouts, which cause cortisol levels to rise, creating more inflammation in the body.
- Get lots of antioxidants in your diet to combat free radicals (which, again, cause inflammation in the body).
Most of us struggle with at least one or two of these areas, especially in our fast-paced society that runs all-out all the time!
There are a few things I have used over the years that have made an incredible difference in my energy levels, as well as my wellness! I'm going to be sharing these in a 2-week Energy Challenge that starts October 15th, so you'll have plenty of time to get what you need on hand. Get Your Energy Back
Those who join the challenge will have access to a private vault where we will help you develop some new habits that will fuel your body and provide the nutrients and support you need to keep your energy levels tip-top! Each day we will check in to our "Discussion Room" where you will find educational posts, a place to share your thoughts and experiences and ask questions, and join forces with others who are dedicated to Taking Back Their Energy! Join the Energy Challenge
A 2015 study by university-affiliated researchers in South Korea found that scented candles can release VOCs (volatile organic compounds) both BEFORE they are lit and while they are burning. That’s right – even an unlit candle releases VOCs into the air you breathe! In the study, they concluded that scented candles “should act as potent sources of VOC emission in indoor environments.”
- Irritation to eyes, nose & throat
- Liver damaga
- Kidney damage
- Central Nervous System damage
I used to love scented candles years ago, before I learned about the health dangers of them. I ditched all the candles and now I use Young Living essential oils in my diffusers to get beautiful aromas without the health risks.
- Cozy Cabin essential oil blend, 10 ml: Transforms your space into a snug, intimate escape in the mountains
- Gingersnaps essential oil blend, 10 ml: Creates a homey, cheerful environment that turns your space into a warm, sweet-smelling bakeshop
- Orange Spiced Cider essential oil blend, 10 ml: Provides a cozy, uplifting environment that transforms your space into a festive fall evening by the fireside