Not everyone has the time or knows a massage therapist who offers this technique. There is a self application that you can learn using the oils in the Raindrop Technique on your feet ....Read more...
These are very stressful times we are living in. How have you handled the last six months? Have you listened to the media to give you the “latest update”? Have you holed up in fear at home, afraid to visit friends and family? Have you masked up everywhere you go because the media says it’s the right thing to do? Have you made jokes on social media about getting fat because you’re eating your way through the stress? Do you find yourself sinking into depression? Have you buried yourself in your work (from home) and neglected your self care?
I ask these questions, because this is the impression I get when I look at what’s going on around me. I’ve seen people get seriously vicious with verbal attacks against anyone who doesn’t happen to have the same viewpoint as them. And the interesting thing is – it’s the people who are the most fearful who are the most vicious. It’s a natural response. It’s a difficult thing to do, to have compassion for someone who is attacking you – but if you look beyond the surface and see that they are acting out of fear, it becomes easier. (It doesn’t excuse their bad behavior, but at least you can not take it personally.)
Here's what I decided to do, because this is what I believe in, and it’s what is right for me. You get to make your own choices in EVERY-THING-YOU-DO and live the life of your own creation. You don’t have to follow like sheep.
- First, I decided to get outside and walk every day. Most days it’s 3 miles, weather permitting. I have come to thoroughly enjoy and look forward to each day. It clears my mind, settles my soul, and renews my spirit. (not to mention what it’s done for my fitness!) Win-Win!!!
- I diffuse Young Living essential oils every day, because they work, and I trust them because of their Seed to Seal promise of purity – www.seedtoseal.com (You CAN improve your mood!)
- I eat good, wholesome food – mostly organic fruits and vegetables – because I want a healthy immune system.
- I take immune-enhancing supplements.
- I choose not to wear a mask everywhere I go, because I am not sick, and I am not afraid of getting sick. (I know doctors who know how to treat this thing). Please don’t worry about me – if you have a mask on, assuming they work, you are protected. I’ll take care of myself.
- I choose NOT to watch the news or follow (or even believe) what is being put out there by the media. You get to choose what you believe; and when you are making your choice, listen to people that do NOT have an investment in what they are telling you. All some people can talk about are vaccines as a solution, and they are HIGHLY invested in convincing you it is the answer. (They stand to make billions of $$$)
- Above all, love your neighbor (and your neighbor is all of mankind).
I wish you health, happiness and much love!
If you would like to subscribe to my blog you can do so by CLICKING HERE.
If you would like to investigate natural solutions for a healthy immune system and wellness supplements, you can schedule a Free consult with me HERE.