This is what is in three of my diffusers today - Changing Leaves recipe! It smells amazing, and there are tons of benefits from these three oils that are distilled very meticulously to retain the entirety of the chemistry profile that gives us the benefits of the hundreds of molecules we find in each oil! Let's look at the Fragrant Influence of each of these oils from the Essential Oils Desk Reference:
- Sage - Mentally stimulating and helps combat despair and mental fatigue. Sage strengthens the vital centers of the body, balancing the pelvic chakra where negative emotions from denial and abuse are stored.
- Frankincense - Increases spiritual awareness, promotes meditation, improves attitude and uplifts spirits. Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes which stimulate the limbic system o the brain and the hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary glands.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce - Releases emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding.
Thanksgiving is never complete without an amazing Pumpkin Pie! It's a must at our house and now it just got even better!!!
Prepared Pie Crust
1 cup sugar
3 eggs separated
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
1 cup sour cream
2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil
1 drop Clove Vitality Oil
1 drop Nutmeg Vitality Oil
1 drop Ginger Vitality Oil
- Combine sugar, salt, pumpkin & essential oils
- Separate eggs. Preserve egg whites and beat egg yolks well
- Stir egg yolks in
- Add sour cream
- Beat egg whites well until stiff peaks form, then fold gently into mixture
- Pour into unbaked pie crust
- Bake at 450F for 10 min, then lower oven temp to 350F and bake for another hour and a half.
- Cool and serve with whipped topping
- Yields 8 servings